REGISTRATION & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
[IMPORTANT] Authors must register and submit an abstract first (CLICK HERE). The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstracts. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration.
Registration Fee and Payment
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author/participant MUST upload the transfer proof (in one document with jpeg, jpg, or pdf) via this website FULL PAPERS and PAYMENT.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND FULL PAPERS
|17 August 2017||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|30 August||Notification Abstract Acceptance|
|5 September||Full Papers Submission Deadline|
|15 September||Presenters’ payment deadline|
|20 September||Participants’ payment deadline|
|28 September 2017||Conference dates|
Submit your Abstract and Full Paper or click .
- Abstract : Register and Abstract Submission
- Full Paper and Payment Transfer: FULL PAPERS AND PAYMENT TRANFER
The notification of the abstract acceptance will be notified not more than three weeks after the abstract submission. If you have difficulties with our submission management system, please contact us at email@example.com or fast respond contact by click CONTACT US
Full paper Presentation Guideline can be downloaded here : guidelines
Abstracts, papers, and presentation slides (or any other kind of visual) must be in English or Indonesia. English is also the official language of the conference. Please consider that no interpreting service is foreseen.
CALL FOR PAPER PROCEDURES
- The abstract must be in English, not more than 250 words, single spaces, Times New Roman 11, and in MS-Word Program.
- The full papers is not more than 6 pages (not including references), A4, in 1 single space, in MS-Word Program, Times New Roman, and 2,5 cm margin on all slides of the page.
Only presenters that have completed the registration process will be included in the programme. Due to the limited number of time slots and the charging system, we encourage everyone to register early. We regret that applicants who have registered late might not be given a time slot. Please note that the programme draft is continuously updated and therefore check the conference webpage frequently.
Oral presenters will be allotted 20 minutes to present, including the time for comments and questions: the longer the presentation, the shorter the debate that follows. If two or more co-authors present together, the allotted time still remains 20 minutes. If your presentation exceeds the maximum allowed time, the session’s chair will stop you. Computers, projectors and screens will be provided in each presentation room. Please prepare a USB Drive copy of your presentation, to be uploaded before the beginning of your session. There is no conference template for presentations.
“EMPOWERING LITERATURE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING”
28 SEPTEMBER 2017
AULA HANDAYANI, IKIP MATARAM
|Aula Handayani||08:00 – 09:00||Re-register for presenters and participantsCollect the conference kits|
|09:00 – 09: 15||Opening Ceremony|
|09: 15-09: 45||Reading of Holly Quran|
|09:45 – 09:55||Opening address by Chair of Organizing Committee|
|09:55 – 10: 30||Coffee break 1|
|10:30 – 12: 00||Keynote Speaker 1:Dr. I Ketut Warta, MS.|
|Keynote Speaker 2:Prof. Drs. Burhanuddin Arafah, M.Hum., Ph.D.|
|12:00 – 13:00||Break|
|Pasca & FPBS Building||13.30- 16.00||Pararel session|
|Aula Handayani||16.10-end||Closing ceremony|
Early Bird Registration (31 July 2017)
|co-authors present||Rp. 150.000,-|
Up to 31 July 2017
|co-authors present||Rp. 200.000,-|
ISBN Proceeding Fee
|Softcopy (Compact Disk)||Rp. 50.000,-|
Facilities for Presenters and Participants:
Conference Kit, Certificate, Lunch, Snack.
*THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE e- PROCEEDING, ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL COST
*By bank transfer can be paid to the following Bank Account:
|a/n||M. Asrul Hasby|
- Participants/presenters will be provided with an official receipt for fee payment along with the participation/presenters certificate.
- All Presenters attending the conference must register and pay the registration fee
THEME & SUB-THEMES
Empowering Literature in English Language Teaching
- Current Issues in English Language Teaching and Learning
- Current Issues in Applied Linguistics
- Characters Building through ELT
- Developing Language Assesment Model
- Critical Thinking in Literature
- Assessing and Developing Teaching English and Literature Model Regarding L2 Cultural Perspective
- Involving ICT in ELT
- Literature in the EFL/ ESL classroom
- The Role of Literature in ELT
- Integrating Literature into Language Learning
1. Prof. Drs. Burhanuddin Arafah, M.Hum., Ph.D
2. Dr. I Ketut Warta, MS.
Venue Address :
INSTITUTE OF TEACHER TRAINING AND EDUCATION OF MATARAM,
Pemuda 59A Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- From Lombok International Airport (LIA) to the Conference Venue
1st Alternative: by Bus:
After your arrival at the Lombok International Airport, you can walk to Damri Shelter, which is located about 400 m away. Take Bus direction to Mataram City and stop at IKIP Mataram.
2nd Alternative: by Taxi :
Please visit the taxi ticket and seat reservation counter, which is located about 5 meters from the arrival gate (A book of Taxi is IDR 50,000 up to IDR 150,000)
- Recommended Hotels to the Conference Venue
Please choose the alternative/recomented hotel
- Fave Hotel
- Ariaz Hotel
- City Hotel
- Bidari Hotel
- Fizz Hotel
- Mataram Square
Fast Respond Contacts;
if you have some questions and need fast respond you may contact the numbers below!
Muhamad Suhaili, M.Pd (081803757987_WA)
Fathurrahman Imran, M.Pd.B.I (081803629832_WA)
Taufik Suadiyatno, M.Pd (0818366884_WA)
Sri Ariani, M.Pd (087854406003_WA)